Re: Power Objects + TCP/IP ?

From: Kári Poulsen <kapo_at_olivant.fo>
Date: 1996/11/23

Beware of OCX-controls other than from Oracle. Basically I have found no control from Micorsoft or anybody else that work remotely correct under OPO!! (Except those provided with OPO, and they're NOT hot!)

This applies to ver 2.0 32-bit. Dunno 'bout the rest.

Please repost (anybody) who has other experiences..

Regards
 Kári Poulsen
 Faroese Brodcasting

Randy Alvarez <randya_at_protec.net> wrote in article <32951C1F.7C7B_at_protec.net>...