Power Objects + TCP/IP ?

From: Randy Alvarez <randya_at_protec.net>
Date: 1996/11/22

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if they have done any internet programming from within an Oracle Power Objects environment ? Was it relatively straightforward or not ?
Did you use an OCX control (if so, can you tell me which vendors). There are a number of vendors providing OCX controls for internet programming. (Microsoft has an Internet Control Pack in beta).
I'm looking at working with OPO, Visual Basic or Java to develop an application that needs both TCP/IP and database connectivity.

Any responses are appreciated - Randy. Received on Fri Nov 22 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message