Re: Colouring an item depending of the value of a list item in forms4.5

From: N Prabhakar <prabhs_at_po.pacific.net.sg>
Date: 1996/11/22

erika_at_sps.nl (Erik v.d. Aar) wrote:
>Hi programmers,
>
>Does anybody know in detail which steps to follow to color
>an item (VBX item perhaps ?) depending of the value of a
>list item in forms4.5.
>
>Please let me know and i will kick a hole in the air.
>
>erika_at_sps.nl

Hi there,

You can try using VISUAL_ATTRIBUTE property for a field and change the visual property of a field by issuing

set_item_property('block.fieldname',VISUAL_ATTRIBUTE,new property);

I am not sure about the syntax, but it might work. Give it a try and please let me know about the outcome.

Regards

N.Prabhakar Received on Fri Nov 22 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message