Re: ODBC / SQL*NET PROBLEMS

From: Fadila Mumbasic <Fadila.Mumbasic_at_seitz.de>
Date: 1996/11/22

Martin.Bell_at_btinternet.com (Martin Bell) wrote:

>Chris Reid <chrisr_at_mistral.co.uk> wrote:

>>Stephen Newton wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear Group
>>>
>>> We are having a problem with an NT Client box connecting to Oracle
>>> server 7.1. We can get SQL Plus to connect but as soon as we try ODBC 32
>>> bit we get the error
>>> "ORA-03121: No interface driver connected - function not performed."
>>>
>>> All necessary software seems to have been installed.
>>> We are at a loss as to what is going on - can anybody help please!

I had the same problem. My configuration was:

on Windows NT I had 16-bit !!! SQL Net Version 2, and 32-bit ODBC It was possible to make connection with SQL Net, but not with ODBC Test. I got the same message ORA 03121...

Now I have 32-bit SQL Net V2 and now it works!!

Maybe You can try to install 16-bit Oracle ODBC, it should work, too

Regards, Fadila Mumbasic Received on Fri Nov 22 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message