Re: fragmentation of a tablespace

From: Allen Kirby <akirby_at_att.com>
Date: 1996/11/20

Export the objects in the harvest202 tablespace (compress=y). Drop and recreate the harvest202 tablespace only. You will have to

        take the tablespace offline or stop the entire database first. Import the exported objects.

This can be done with the other tablespaces online and the database open if the other tablespaces aren't dependent on harvest202. Otherwise you'll have to take it down while you perform the rebuild and reload.

good luck.

--
---
Allen Kirby			AT&T ITS Production Services