Linking pro*c under Alpha VMS

From: Bob Laurent <blaurent_at_ccnet.com>
Date: 1996/11/20

We're moving from VAX/VMS to Open VMS on an Alpha. I'm the first one here who's trying to get a pro*c application to build on the Alpha, and I'm getting a series of undefined symbols (OSNSGL, OSNSOI, OSNCOI, SOU2O, SSCODEBASE, and SSCODELIM). I'm hoping that there's someone out there who encountered this problem and remembers the solution.

Please let me know if you have any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong or what logical or symbol definition I might be missing.

Thanks.

Bob Laurent
blaurent_at_ccnet.com Received on Wed Nov 20 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message