Re: Modifying SQL query for security?? What is your opinion?

From: H.S. Prasad 4-8398 <hprasad>
Date: 1996/11/20

This can also lead to very serious performance problems. That is the reason there are Stored procedures and Views (to have a better handle on security). This looks more like an open server project which can be accomplished otherwise.

-Prasad

--
H.S. Prasad                                     Standard Disclaimer