SQL*PLUS 3.3 reconnect problem?

From: Bullseye <silverm_at_cc.umanitoba.ca>
Date: 1996/11/18

Hello everyone,

Running ORACLE server 7.3.2.1.1 on NT. Using SQL*PLUS 3.3 at the console and connect as username/password, connects OK. run some .SQL scripts and everything is still OK...using same SQL*PLUS GUI I connect as a different username/password and when I run the same .SQL scripts they fail. Only way to run for another user is to exit the SQL*PLUS GUI and restart a new GUI session. Any ideas why this does not work?

Thanx in advance.

Mike Silverman E-Mail silverm_at_cc.umanitoba.ca BUS: (204) 982-4223 |
Continuing Education Division       |           FAX:  (204) 942-8308    |
University of Manitoba, Downtown    |       FAXBACK:  (204) 944-9463    |
Authorized Education Center for Novell, Oracle, Microsoft, and SCO Unix |
Authorized Prometric Testing Center for Sylvan Prometric                |
Home Page ==> http://www.umanitoba.ca/faculties/con_ed/it/              |
Now offering Distance Education via the Internet - Win 95 and NW 4.11   |