Re: Finding username of row level lock holder on 7.2

From: Lun Wing San (Oracle) <"Lun>
Date: 1996/11/18

rickhens_at_aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone know of a method of identifying the username of the holder of
> a row lock ? None of the V$ tables seem to contain the needed information
> to determine this. We are running version 7.2.

  SELECT OBJECT_ID, ORACLE_USERNAME, OS_USER_NAME, LOCKED_MODE FROM V$LOCKED_OBJECT;   Related Topics: Read consistency

---
Name   : Lun Wing San
Title  : Oracle Application Developer of Hong Kong Productivity Council
         Oracle Database Administrator and System Administrator of QRC
Phone  : (852)27885841