Re: Help Placing Large Database on Net

From: Fred Meeker <meeker_at_ba-iplaw.com>
Date: 1996/11/14

The problem is how to do full text searching on the large text fields. The 165 GB data base is split up into about 2 million records.

It seems that it would be helpful to have a product that both compresses and searches the information. I have not found anyone who has experience with this type of searching.

Can anyone recommend a product or company that can help?