Re: Oracle Error Codes Resource

From: David E. Daniel <david.daniel_at_wmich.edu>
Date: 1996/11/14

kjphilbr13_at_aol.com wrote:

> Is there a database/file/whatever that anyone knows of that I can download
> that has all of the error codes/messages?
>
> EMail me: KJPhilbr13_at_aol.com

You might want to check out the RevealNet homepage. They offer Instant Messages/Oracle. It is a tool that will provide you online search and access to to all Oracle messages as well as allow you to include information with these messages as logs for later use. It is only $129 per named user and you can test drive if you want. A real deal in my eyes.

http://www.revealnet.com

I have down loaded it and am considering it for use as well.

Regards,

David Daniel
Western Michigan University Received on Thu Nov 14 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message