ob2htmlm table problem

From: Gary Corsar <gecorsar_at_erols.com>
Date: 1996/11/13

I just got done converting our Oracle .obd book files to html format using the ob2htmlm (not the ob2html) program. When I began viewing them with my browser, I noticed that none of the book tables had been converted! This accounts for some <very> important information!! Upon further reseach of the ob2html documentation I found that Oracle considers tables a non-convertible data type!!!

Does this mean there is no way to convert the book table data to html format, either as a .gif or text?

I'd really appreciate any feedback on this. As it stands now, my conversions are almost useless.

TIA Received on Wed Nov 13 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message