Re: Installing WebServer Database Browser?

From: Brian Everett <beverett_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1996/11/13

  Yeah I've seen that before. Go to PL/SQL Agent Administration and change your OWA_DBA port to the same as your ADMIN service.   It's the same number you can observe in your URL when you're attempting administration tasks.
 Should appear something like this...

     http://servername:9999/ows-adoc/Intro.html

  Good Luck! Brian_RestonVA