Re: Nobody uses SCO & Oracle7?

From: Jim Mitchell <jmitchell_at_jimdesu.com>
Date: 1996/11/12

> Last week I asked for comments/experiences regarding running Oracle7 under
> SCO UNIX/Xenix. To date I've received NOT ONE reply. Does no one use this
> combination? I know of at least one company (my reason for asking), so at
> least I know Oracle makes a version for this OS. Is it really that bad?
It seems to work ok for RDI, where I'm working a job. I didn't install it, so I can't vouch for anything other than the server working. I don't have anything to compare its performance to except Personal Oracle (which it beats like a red hot monster, but is that any surprise? ;)

:)

Jim Received on Tue Nov 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message