Re: C.D.O split, can't see it!!!

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 1996/11/12

In article <328242B7.4FFD_at_ocdis01.tinker.af.mil>, MCR <mrush_at_ocdis01.tinker.af.mil> wrote:
>How can I read from or post to newsgroups that my news server can't
>see???????
>
>MCR
Contact your system administrator and request that the new groups be added immediately. Apparently many sysadmins don't add groups unless requested by a user. I have included something below to send them. If you don't know what email address to use, then just try "postmaster".

Regards,
Steve Cosner

System Administrator:

Please add the following newsgroups to the usenet system. The official newgroup control messages went out in October 10. The old group, comp.databases.oracle will be removed from most systems on Dec. 9, and I need to have access to the new groups. Thank you.

The new groups and their newsgroup lines are:

Comp.databases.oracle.misc         Oracle related topics.
Comp.databases.oracle.tools        Oracle software tools/applications.
Comp.databases.oracle.marketplace  Oracle-related jobs, etc.
Comp.databases.oracle.server
                         Oracle database administration/server topics.