Re: Wanting help regarding dynamic queries in MS-Access

From: Tony Toews <ttoews_at_agt.net>
Date: 1996/11/12

"E. Rijk" <egonrijk_at_concepts.nl> wrote:

>I want to make a query where people can use one or more parameters as a
>criterium for the query.
 <snip>
>Although this works well, the amount of code rapidly increases when the
>amount of fields is increased (2 to the power n, n being the amount of
>fields).

Simply put concatenate the none null expressions inserting an " AND " between them. See my web site below for some sample code.

Tony

Tony Toews, Independent Computer Consultant Jack of a few computer related trades and master (or certified) of none. Microsoft Access Hints & Tips: Accounting Systems, Winfax Pro, Reports and Books at http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm Received on Tue Nov 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message