Oracle WebServer 2.0 (NT)

From: Brian Everett <beverett_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1996/11/11

 Could someone show me how to use the new OWA_COOKIE package with WebServer 2.0 ?

       I think I'm sending a cookie but I can't figure out how to GET one.

      I'd like to have a table of users with a "user ID" for each person authorized to use my database... send them a cookie (value = user ID) then when they request something I read their cookie to see WHO they are and use that to determine how to write their web page.

     Thanks for any assistance. Oh yeah....I'll be back looking for a
reponse but if you could e-mail me too I'd be grateful.

  Good Luck! Brian_RestonVA    Received on Mon Nov 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message