Re: Redirect with Oracle webserver 2

From: Thomas J. Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/11/11

This is fixed in 2.0.3.1. Until then, I returned a page that contained the following:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="0;URL=http://pegasus.uk.oracle.com/">
<TITLE>Random Link</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<H1>Transferin you to
<A HREF="http://pegasus.uk.oracle.com/">
http://pegasus.uk.oracle.com/</A>
</H1>
</BODY>
</HTML>

That does a client side pull of a page in 0 seconds.

On Sun, 10 Nov 1996 18:39:28 +0200, int2001 <int2001_at_netvision.net.il> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Using cartriges with Oracle webserver 2 i had the following problem:
>The cartrige i created returns redirect command ("Location:{url}") which
>activets a pl/sql procdure.
>When activeting two instance of this cartrige, at the same time, one of
>the instances return "Internal error" message. This error accours before
>the pl/sql procudre is actived!!.
>Replacing the pl/sql with static html page didn't solve the problem.
>Also using the WRBReturnHTTPRedirect function insted of writing out
>the redirect command WRBClientWrite(WRBCtx, "Location:{url}"..) had the
>same effect.
>
>I asume this is a bug in the Oracle web server 2.
>
>Any ideas to solve this problem will be welcomed.
>
>Tnx's
>Boaz Raufman
>2001 Computers&Systems
>ISRAEL
>int2001_at_netvision.net.il

Thomas Kyte
Oracle Government
tkyte_at_us.oracle.com

http://govt.us.oracle.com

  • Check out Oracle Governments web site! ----- Follow the link to "Tech Center" and then downloadable Utilities for some free software...

statements and opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Oracle Corporation Received on Mon Nov 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message