Re: [Q] can Pro*C work with Gcc or not??

From: Francois LANGE <flange_at_pl.lu>
Date: 1996/11/10

MCC wrote:

> We have SUN Sparc computer (Solaris 2.5) with Oracle 7.2.3 installed. We
> did not purchased SUN C compiler, but we download Gcc from Internet. I
> wonder can Oracle Pro*C work with Gcc or not? Thank you for help.
Hi,

Yes we did it, but Oracle doesn't provide any support !

No trouble at all, but when we have question Oracle ask :

	Which compilator are you using ?
	Gnu compiler.
	Not supported, bye-bye.
	Now we have got sparc work, but the Porc 2.2 Is still bugged and
produice a lot trouble, and we are supported.

Regards Francois.

Regards Francois. Received on Sun Nov 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message