Oracle

From: Jeff <iowa_at_dove.net.au>
Date: 1996/11/09

HI

I'm currently doing a Certificate course at a Technical and Further Education College here in Australia on Information Technology. One of my subjects covers Commercial databases. At present I am doing a Written assignment for this course and one of the questions asks me to name four commercial database packages which are widely used today, and for two of them, explain two advantages and disadvantages .

Could anyone out there who has more access to and use of databases be it Oracle or what ever give me some help in this area. I have not idea on the advantages or disadvantages of any database packages as I have only had minimal experience with MS Access, which is what I use for the course.

Thanks in advance.
Wayne (Jeff)

Replies to iowa_at_dove.net.au Received on Sat Nov 09 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message