Re: SQLDBA in Oracle Workgrou

From: BILLY VERREYNNE <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 1996/11/08

lthomisn_at_alaska.net wrote:

LL> We just purchased and loaded Oracle Workgroup Server NT. How do I get LL> to the SQL command window?

I maybe wrong, but I think there's no 32bit SQL*Plus included with Oracle WG 2000 for NT. You can still use SQL*DBA however if you want to enter SQL statements. However, like most Oracle tools it sux and is prone to the occasional crash whenever you dare use the mouse cursor to select an option on the menu <which makes it pretty useless because all menu functions are only accessible via click and pray>. But then you can always load it in line mode...

SQL*DBA should be <if you've installed it> in the ORANT/BIN directory. I think the exe is called SQLDBA71.EXE or SQLDBA72.EXE depending on the Oracle version.

regards,
Billy
vslabs_at_onwe.co.za Verreynne Software Labs, Johannesburg Z.A.

  • RM 1.31 3337 *