ProC++ link errors

From: Michael Seales <mseales_at_dreamworks.com>
Date: 1996/11/07

I am trying to relink some Pro*C++ (v2.2.2) applications to run with Oracle 7.3.2. on SGI IRIX 6.3. They precompile fine but I can't get them to link - I keep getting unresolved symbol errors for sqlald, sqlnul, sqlprc, and sqlclu. I have tried all sorts of library reordering in the makefile and have also tried including extracted sqlald.o, sqlnul.o, etc files in my own libraries. Even the proc.mk file supplied by Oracle fails me. The app links just fine on Win95 and WinNT. Anyone know how to get the Oracle libs to link?

Thanks,
Michael

--
Michael Seales