5 Years Oracle development experience with...

From: Dante Haddad <danteh_at_atstaffing.com>
Date: 1996/11/06

5 years of C++ combination is okay. Preferable with Open Inteface experience too.

Hi there!

I'm looking for a unique individual for a 3 months project in Silicon Valley. 5 Years C++ in a business application environment, understanding of how to write SQL queries against and Oracle database. Prior experience developing GUI interfaces with Client Element++ or Open Interface, UNIX, and familiarity of developing client server applications in a 3 tier environment.

Please e-mail me your resume as soon as possible as I am desperate!

Dante
danteh_at_atstaffing.com Received on Wed Nov 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message