Re: COMP.DATABASES.ORACLE split

From: Joe Nardone <nardone_at_patriot.net>
Date: 1996/11/04

Walter Zimmer (wzimmer_at_atair.rz.uni-ulm.de) wrote:
: Hi !
:
: Im pretty depressed beacuse although this newsgroup has been split noone
: is posting (which is ok)/answering (which is not ok) in the related
: groups. The ratio is 50/4 postings ! So, what should I do ? Continue
: posting in comp.databases.oracle ? Cross post ? Mail to everyone who
: doesnt answer questions but is on comp.databases.oracle ? :-)
:

Did the official vote count get posted to this group?

--

Joe Nardone <nardone_at_patriot.net>