Re: ORACLE FORMS 4.5 FOR WINDOWSNT - VISUAL BACSIC TAB CONTROL

From: Mark Freudenberg <freud_at_gate.net>
Date: 1996/11/03

Jagadish Dasari <jdasari_at_soonernet.com> wrote:

>I will appricite if any body can give me any pointers to Tabbed visual
>basic control software for windows nt Oracle forms.

>I have downloaded the Vediosoft VSVBX but that does not seem to work
>with the ORacle forms for NT mainly because it is a 16-bit Visual basic
>control.

>Can anyone give me any suggestions other than the one I have mentioned
>above and other than drawing on a tab control on the form.

>Thanks!

Your use of a VBX on NT depends upon the version of Forms you are using. If you are using 4.5.7.0.10 (which you probably are) there is nothing you can do. The VBX will not work simply because it is 16-bit and the tool is 32-bit. You will have to use an OCX in this version of forms. If you are on 4.5.6.5.5 or lower, you should have no problems with the VBX.

Good luck.

Mark Freudenberg Received on Sun Nov 03 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message