Re: Asynchronous SQL using ODBC API with VB 4.0/Oracle7.1

From: Randy - Simba <randyw_at_simbatech.com>
Date: 1996/11/02

Hi Don,

My company provides an ODBC middleware product, SimbaExpress, which supports async connections to Oracle. SimbaExpress also comes with a free Simba Oracle driver.

Give me a holler or you can download a free copy of SimbaExpress from our web site, http://www.simbatech.com.

Regards,

Randy
Simba Technologies

Don Carter <djcarter_at_orbitt.com> wrote:

>When we use the SQLSETSTMT option to turn asynchronous processing on, we
>get a message that the driver is not capable. We are using sqora71.dll.
>Does anyone know if there is a driver that supports asynchronous
>processing?

Randy Woo
Simba Technologies Inc.
http://www.simbatech.com
email: randyw_at_simbatech.com
toll: 1-800-967-9671
phone: +206-441-0340
fax: +206-441-9876 Received on Sat Nov 02 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message