Re: Calling Win95 OpenFile panel from within a Forms*4.5 trigger

From: pissed off <3_at_biteme.com>
Date: 1996/11/01

djmartin_at_netspace.net.au (David Martin) wrote:

: I want to read a Windows text file. I know how to use the built-in
: package TEXT_IO, but how to get the 'disk:directory/file.nam' of the
: file that I want to read.
:
: TIA
:
: David Martin

I know Oracle Support had a demo of ORA_FFI for Windows/NT/95 that included a DLL for using the OpenFile Common dialog. Used to be on their BBS. WORAFFI.EXE

             Mark Tomlinson

  My Opinions are my own.
(who else would have them?)
[Email solicitations NOT welcome