Re: Desinger 2000 vs Developer 2000

From: AlanDLane <alandlane_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/11/01

It basically depends on what you would use DES-2000 for...I have used it many times to be able to produce documentation on my system designs and to capture analysis information for review...I have yet to use it to generate a system. Not that it could not do so very well. Also, you must look at the timeframe for the project. DES does not lend itslef to timelines (especially with a skilled DEV-2000 staff).

Feel free to email me and we can discuss you project. Received on Fri Nov 01 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message