Washington Metro: DATA WAREHOUSE PROJECT MGR

From: Network Systems Company <admin_at_netsysco.com>
Date: 1996/10/31

Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle
Subject: Washington Metro: DATA WAREHOUSE PROJECT MGR

KEY WORDS: HP3000, HP9000, RDMS, Unix
LOCATION: MD, VA, DC
TITLE: Data Warehouse Manager

Ground floor for a strong manager who can own a data warehousing project. Must help users on a worldwide basis access sales and marketing performance data in a timely fashion. Will be responsible for selection of the consolidation engine and will manage the roll-out of the new technology.

Must have:

  • Excellent interpersonal communication skills
  • Superb project management skills (know what to deliver and how to deliver it).
  • Technical expertise that includes UNIX (HP-UX a plus), RDMS (Oracle), LAN and WAN concepts, and client server technology.
  • Strong customer service focus.

This is a permanent staff position in a fast growing highly successful

company with benefits that include stock options and relocation assistance.

This position will not be open long, so please act fast. Mention "Data Warehouse Project Mgr." in your call, fax, or e-mail for prompt attention.

As always, our clients meet our stringent criteria for offering career growth opportunity and a financially secure corporate environment.

Contact:

LYNN A. NOVO, PRESIDENT Network Systems Company
9300 Shelbyville Road, Ste 502
Louisville, KY 40222-5164

PHONE: 502-327-7746 X 210

FAX:           502-327-9334
EMAIL :     admin_at_netsysco.com
                    104106,407 (CompuServe)

About Network Systems Company:

For more than 15 years, Network Systems Company has represented premier users of Hewlett Packard technology. Our reputation for matching the right people with the best jobs is legendary. We do not participate in any resume sharing schemes - we establish a personal relationship with all of our clients and candidates. Contact us-you’ll

see that we’re different from most recruiters. We look forward to introducing you to your next job!

Proof of eligibility to work legally in the US is required by our clients. Received on Thu Oct 31 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message