Re: SYSTEM.FORMS_STATUS in Dev2000 R1.3

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 1996/10/31

I believe that FORM_STATUS changes to CHANGED as soon as you enter anything in any item in the form. Your old version was probably wrong. If you are using FORM_STATUS values to determine actions in your form, then try switching to Get_Block_Property('B1',STATUS).

Form_Status should be NEW only when all items are null and nothing has been entered into any of them.

Hope this helps,
Steve Cosner