Re: Webmaster with Oracle, Looking for contracts.

From: Vince Cross <bartok_at_nortel.ca>
Date: 1996/10/31

Tom Carey wrote:

> comp.databases.oracle, comp.databases.oracle.marketplace,
> comp.databases.oracle.misc,
>
> I'm a Top Flight Webmaster & Web Marketer and I'm Available for work
> on a Contract to Contract Basis

You also crossposted this to several groups. The only group your post belongs in is comp.databases.oracle.marketplace. We split the groups like this so that the newsgroups wouldn't be cluttered with posts like yours. But of course, some people can't be bothered with little things like usenet manners.

Followups redirected to comp.databases.oracle.marketplace Received on Thu Oct 31 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message