ANNOUNCE: Charts & Graphs for the WWW

From: Mike Christensen <mike_at_soft-tek.com>
Date: 1996/10/31

Soft-tek International, Inc. has announced the availability of GRAFSMAN/WWW! Available for NT and popular UNIX platforms, GRAFSMAN/WWW makes it easy for you to build interactive charts and graphs into your Web applications.

You can visit our Home Page at: http://www.soft-tek.com

We have a demonstration up and running, so you can see GRAFSMAN/WWW in action, "live". You will also find the specs on the GRAFSMAN/WWW interface, showing what is involved in producing GIF versions of your charts and graphs and how to automatically produce image maps for those GIFs.

We would be interested in hearing any comments you may have regarding GRAFSMAN/WWW. Please e-mail them to info_at_soft-tek.com.

Thank you!

Mike Christensen
Soft-tek International, Inc.
1999 N. Amidon
Wichita, KS 67203
316 838 7200
316 838 3789 (fax)
mike_at_soft-tek.com Received on Thu Oct 31 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message