Re: Procedure Builder

From: Tom Burke <tburke_at_texas.net>
Date: 1996/10/31

Brian Everett wrote:

> Is there a way to save procedures that you develop using
> Developer 2000/Procedure Builder to a .txt file without using a 3rd
> party tool? I know that their stored as objects and that Intersolv
> offers a tool for version control. However, there has got to be away
> to save your source code to a file. Thanks for your help!!!!!!!

Brian,

  Under the FILE DropDown Menu, there is an item for EXPORT. Click on that and save an ASCII file to whereever you specify. Default extension (for the DOS/Windows environment, anyway) is .PLS, but you can specify whatever you want! Received on Thu Oct 31 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message