Re: Free Oracle OpenWorld registration.

From: Murali Kazhipurath <murali_at_jps.net>
Date: 1996/10/30

Jim,

It is very nice of you to offer such a wonderful thing. I am interested in attending the OpenWorld. Let me know if you still has the registration.

Thanks,

Murali

--
Murali Kazhipurath
Technical Consultant

Jim Wilson <jwilson_at_tanning.com> wrote in article
<01bbc5ec$c9dd5520$b86c53ce_at_jim.tanning.com>...