Language Driver

From: Kraiwut Munsatiensin <g3639203_at_au.ac.th>
Date: 1996/10/30

I'm use Delphi to connect with Oracle by pass DBE.

In my Oracle Server, I set Language to "TH8TISASCII" (Thai Language), but when use Delphi to connect by pass DBE. I alway got a wrong charector (it alway appear "?????"). I try to change any Language Driver in DBE but it not work.

The same problem is occur in SQL*Plus, but when I set "NLS_LANG" in Windows Register file (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/ORACLE) to "THAI_THAILAND.TH8TISASCII", SQL*Plus can get the right charecter.

Thank for any suggestion to solve the problem

Kraiwut Munsatiensin Received on Wed Oct 30 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message