Reprinting a record in Reports 2.5

From: Derin Hildebrandt <derin_at_eunice.clifton.ca>
Date: 1996/10/29

Does anyone know of a way to easily print a record a second time in Reports 2.5?

An example of the problem is as follows:

Within a system we are developing there is a receipt printing facility. If a duplicate receipt is required, a NUMBER column (DUPLICATES) is set to identify how many duplicates are required.

Ideally we'd like to be able to reprint the current record if DUPLICATES
> 0, instead of having to flag something on the database and running the report again.

Any suggestions?

Derin Hildebrandt
Senior Consultant
VELA Information Management Consultants
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
306.668.5214
derin_hildebrandt_at_vela.ca Received on Tue Oct 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message