Re: oracle 7.2 on Win/Nt

From: Eric Palmer <efp_at_etechinc.com>
Date: 1996/10/29

On 23 Oct 1996 13:16:06 GMT, gopal_at_astro.ocis.temple.edu (Gopal) wrote:

>Hi Folks
>
> I am planning to install Oracle 7.2 on Win/Nt 3.51.
> Any gotchas, tips/traps etc appreciated.
>
>Thank You
>Gopal
>
>Please email to gopal_at_astro.ocis.temple.edu

I'd get 7.3.2.1.0 instead. It installs much better and seems to be a better product.

Read, Reread the documentation a couple of times. If you have never used Oracle before creating databases can be a bit confusing but the actual install goes pretty good.

Good luck.

SERIS - SouthEast Regional Internet Society Enhancing Your Time On-Line
http://www.seris.org/

Eric F. Palmer
770.825.0535 Voice - 770.825.0796 Fax
http://www.etechinc.com/ *** Standard Disclaimer ***