Re: Chat

From: Joseph Testa <jtesta_at_freenet.columbus.oh.us>
Date: 1996/10/29

Karlheinz Buhl (intec_at_cube.net) wrote:
: Is there any Oracle IRC server ?
: - so we could talk on-line 24 hours to discuss problems...

: Please let me know..

I have a channel on dalnet. I am in there in the evenings my time(Eastern US) and sometimes during the day. it is #oracle_dba, every once in a while, someone trickles in and asked stuff about oracle, but there has not been any consistency, but when i'm there, i am always willing to answer any ? that i can.

I have been a dba using both version 6 and version 7 since 1992. Feel free to drop by, i am known as Joe-N8XCT.

joe

--
Joseph S. Testa, Database Administrator, Ohio EPA
  N8XCT, Emergency Coordinator (EC) & Local Govt Liaison (LGL)