Re: SQL Trace startup problem

From: Simon Kelly <simon_at_skelly.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1996/10/28

Mark,

        Try using the DBMS_SYSTEM.SET_SQL_TRACE_IN_SESSION procedure which can turn tracing on for a given session. This is documented in the server tuning guide. I think that this may only be available in 7.2 or higher.

Regards
Simon Kelly
Database Consultant
ITnet Ltd

Mark Madsen <mark.madsen_at_tswi.com> wrote in article <01bbc440$71a96ae0$1f9afd80_at_solaak79.dial.pipex.com>...