Re: question about oracle installer

From: <mreagan_at_fast.net>
Date: 1996/10/26

Yes. Follow the normal procedure to create a new instance and database. It will create all of the necessary scripts to create the database and then prompt you to determine if you want to create the instance and database. If you say yes, it will log into SQLDBA and run the CREATE_*.SQL script, which creates the database. If you say no, you will NOT run the CREATE_*.SQL script. You can then exit the installer, modify the settings, and THEN run the scripts manually.

Matt...
(Its been awhile since I've done this. I hope I haven't missed anything! If I have, I'm sure someone will let me know.)