WASH DC - ORACLE DBA for advanced system

From: Donintel <donintel_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/10/26

DBAs - Future Technology
Washington, DC,

Our firm is an advanced, stable, rapidly growing company that develops products
and carries out programs for Federal, State, and Local Governments and major Multinational Companies. Our software staff enjoys real input into the direction and future of the company.

Our products are recognized as being the most effective and technologically advanced on offer in several fields. These include Investigative systems, Intelligence, Composite, Profiling, and Positive ID systems for Law Enforcement and leading edge applications for commercial firms.

POSITION 1.
We require DBA professionals with Oracle release 7 to be part of a team of professionals who will be exposed to the latest technologies used to protect our country. Experience in a UNIX environment is required. The system will be developed using Oracle 7 and Forms 4.5.

POSITION 2.
We require a UNIX Systems Administrator with some experience with the Pyramid DC/OSx operating system and utilities.

These are positions for professionals who would like to be part of a team creating socially useful systems.
The generous compensation, benefits, and the opportunity to be part of an involved and dedicated team, makes these enviable opportunities.

If you would enjoy associating with a company that is growing quickly and is stable, contact Don MacDonald at donintel_at_aol.com
Please send resume in text format as part of your message. Compumatics (703) 917-6628 Received on Sat Oct 26 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message