Re: ORA-09352: Anybody seen this msg before?

From: Robert Gordon <rgordon_at_acpub.duke.edu>
Date: 1996/10/24

Krishna Ramanathan <ou90746_at_deere.com> wrote:

>Alf-Kenneth Aabel wrote:
>>
>> Hi, folks.
>>
>> I'm getting this error when I try to run srvmgr23 (from an Oracle 7.3
>> installation).
>>
>> ORA-09352: Windows 32-bit Two-Task driver unable to spawn new ORACLE
>> task
>>
>> Have anybody been seen this before, and what is the remedy?

>> Name: Alf-Kenneth Aabel
>> Title: Senior Software Engineer
>> Company name: PRIDE AS
>> Address: Wdm. Thranesgt. 77
>> 0175 OSLO
>>
>> Ph work: +47 22 20 21 50
>> Fax: +47 22 20 70 39
>> Ph private: +47 22 35 64 17
>> Pager: +47 967 16998
>> Email: alf-ka_at_online.no

>If this is on Win NT, make sure that OracleServiceSID is running in the
>services panel. This should solve the problem.
>- Krishna

Yep, I see it a fair amount on NT. Sometimes after a failed logon attempt, on the second try I get unable to connect. If I try to open an Enterprise Manager applet, I get the ORA-09352 message. When I checked the services, all the Oracle services were all listed as STARTED so all I could think of to rectify matters was to reboot the machine. Received on Thu Oct 24 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message