Re: A warning to Oracle contractors in Colorado

From: R. Evans <asg_at_abac.com>
Date: 1996/10/24

I agree that the recruiter was way out of line. We perform consulting services and at times use subs from time to time. But, we always discuss a partucular assignment with tech staff before soliciting a resume.

There are a lot of slime ball recruiters out there that drag down the overall quality of the profession, and unfortunitly, effect the true professional recruiters.

For what its worth (which is also a good ol Steven Stills song),

Ron Received on Thu Oct 24 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message