Re: Password for SYS in Personal Oracle ?

From: David Pais <davidp3_at_soho.ios.com>
Date: 1996/10/24

concatenate 'sys' and win95 serial number with no dashes Best regards

:= I am using Personal Oracle and my password for SYS is SYS.
:=
:=
:= Gene Maillet
:=
:=
:= Rick Hibling wrote:
:= >
:= > I've not tried this but the default SYS password is usually:
:= >
:= > change_on_install
:= >
:= > give it a go. Alternatively connect to the Database as SYSTEM and
:= > change the SYS password.
:= >
:= > Rick H.
:= >
:= > "Marc Melancon" <mmelanco_at_sfi-software.com> wrote:
:= >
:= > >I downloaded Personal Oracle but I could not find the default password for
:= > >SYS ?
:= >
:= > >Can someone give me that information ?
:= >
:= > >Marc

"The opinions expressed here are my own, and are not necessarily that of Oracle Corporation or my employer" Received on Thu Oct 24 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message