Re: Forms 4.5 login

From: nix <nix_at_gate.net>
Date: 1996/10/23

the easy way:

Windows 16-bit Forms (4.5.6.x): add "LOCAL=<connectstring>" to ORACLE.INI
Windows95/NT 32-bit Forms (4.5.7.x): add "LOCAL=<connectstring>" to the /HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/ORACLE section of the registry.

or just set "LOCAL=<connectstring>" in the users environment.

the less easy way:

look into the ON-LOGON trigger and the LOGON() built-in. you can create your on logon dialog box.

--
robert
The statements and opinions expressed here