Re: Automating Jobs in NT

From: (wrong string) æk Nielsen <ellebuk_at_vip.cybercity.dk>
Date: 1996/10/23

Gordon E. Hooker wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I want to do some DBA Admin work like backups, SQL scripts etc using an NT
> equivalent of cron. I have not had much to do with NT is there a way of setting
> off times jobs using NT? What backup routines come for the NT operating system?
>
> Gordon Hooker

Check out the built-in AT command. Try 'AT /?' in a command prompt. And take a look at Enterprise Manager 1.2 that comes with Oracle NT Server 7.3.2.2.

Cheers,

Finn

 Finn Ellebaek Nielsen                      Oracle Associated Senior Consultant
 E-mail:         ellebuk_at_vip.cybercity.dk   Ellebaek Consulting
 Mob. Phone:     +45 20 32 49 25            Niels Ebbesens Vej 9, 3. th.
 Mob. Phone SMS: 20324925_at_sms.tdm.dk        DK-1911  Frederiksberg C
 Private Phone:  +45 33 25 34 50            Denmark
 "Life is a beach and then you dive"                      "Divers do it deeper"