Re: Visual Basic 4 and Stored Procedures

From: Keith Doyle <doyle_at_womex.com>
Date: 1996/10/23

Do at search for "executeSQL method example" in the help file Oracleo.hlp. Here you will see adding
inout/output params to your database object, setting the values of the parameters and then passing the
parameters to the stored procedure in the following style : database.DbExecuteSQL ("Begin stored_procedure_name (:PARAM_NAME1, :PARAM_NAME2); end;")
If one of your paramters is an output type parameter then the result will be passed to it.
the messagebox statement towards the end of the example shows clearly how to access the returned info.

Cheers,
Keith.

Jonathan Gennick <73733.1660_at_compuserve.com> wrote in article <325ef5f0.4943738_at_dub-news-svc-3.compuserve.com>...