Re: Which TCP port ?

From: Paul Brewer <paulb_at_pbrewer.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1996/10/22

In article <hostmaster-2110962005360001_at_news.uni-c.dk>, "Povl H. Pedersen [hostmaster]" <hostmaster_at_netguide.dk> writes

>I have just installed the demo of the NT Workgroups Server, and I would
>like to talk to the database over TCP/IP (want to link it to some Perl
>code). Can anybody tell me what port it is listening on ?

Hi Povl.
I'm not at the office now so I can't test my reply, but I think if you try 'lsnrctl status' on the command line, it should tell you. Or look in the 'listener.ora' file.
Hope this helps.
Paul Brewer Received on Tue Oct 22 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message