!!!!iieeee!!!! Forms 4.5 Item Spacing/Line Separation???

From: Meredith Poor <Meredith.Poor_at_Brooks.AF.Mil>
Date: 1996/10/22

If I am working in a canvas view populated with boilerplate and text items, I can move the boilerplate to any point boundary I want and it will stay there. If I move the text item (a data bound control) it reverts to the nearest whole line boundary when I recall the form. In other words, I am forced to design in character mode even though I am targeting a GUI environment.

Is there any way to override this in Forms 4.5? Or, am I simply missing something? The help files are fairly explicit: vertical separation is controlled by the run time environment. Received on Tue Oct 22 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message