Re: pro*c newbie question

From: Bob Stewart <bob_at_latcost1.alaao.ats.eds.com>
Date: 1996/10/22

Chuck Hamilton (chuckh_at_dvol.com) wrote:
: I'm a newbie to pro*c. I have a .pc program that needs to be compiled.
: I ran proc, followed by cc, but I get an unresolved symbol. Is there a
: library that needs to be linked in that I don't know about?
: --
: Chuck Hamilton
: chuckh_at_dvol.com

Chuck, look for the proc16.mk file in the $ORACLE_HOME/proc16/demo directory. It is a makefile. Hack it up as normal for your makefile stuff.

Good Luck.

--
Bob Stewart                     ASE
(310) 335-7152 (USA)            Air Transport Systems

The opinions expressed above are my own, and may not
represent those of my employer.